A wonderful Victorian era gentleman’s convertible piece, this old cut diamond solitaire stick pin is convertible to dress stud, with inscription dated 1891.
- Crafted in gold.
- Dates to the 1890s.
- Dress stud inscribed ‘From Daniel Marks to J. Forrest Dec 31st 1891’
- Old cut diamond with an estimated weight of 0.80ct (5.8mm diameter x approx. 3.8mm depth) Unable to accurately grade due to setting, but diamond appears bright and white with approximate clarity grade VS2/SI1.
- Total length of pin: 68mm
- In excellent condition.
- Free shipping worldwide and returnable for a full refund – see policy.
- Layaway available - reserve with a 30% deposit and pay in instalments. Please enquire for further details.
Have a question about this piece? Contact us here quoting item #170