This elegant late Victorian brooch features ribbons of glittering old cut diamonds and royal blue guilloche enamel in a rosette design, beautifully crafted in silver and gold.
- Silver to the front with back in gold, testing as 18ct.
- Dates to circa 1890
- In excellent condition with small areas of surface damage and repair to the enamel commensurate with age.
- Central cushion shape old cut diamond with an estimated weight of 0.30ct, bright, white and lively in appearance, ungraded due to setting.
- Total estimated diamond weight of 0.90ct
- Width of brooch 22mm
- Total weight 5.1g
- Free shipping worldwide and returnable for a full refund – see policy.
- Layaway available - reserve with a 30% deposit and pay in instalments. Please enquire for further details.
Have a question about this piece? Contact us here quoting item #149